Thursday 20 June 2013

2 year wedding anniversary

On Sunday me and stu celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. We stayed in a lovely hotel over night in Bristol and had a nice meal together. I'm grateful for every moment I have with my hubby but special occasions like this we think back to when we got married and how close we came to losing each other. The reason I got to this anniversary was due to the kindness of a stranger and there loved ones. So with every breath I thank them and on these special occasions I always say a special thanks. Sometimes I look back over these last 2 years and they seem like a dream, almost to good to be true, did it all really happen?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. I cant believe its been that long. It feels like yesterday. So proud of your journey. Again thank you for sharing your story and giving me hope for a friend who has cf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy belated anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are showing the doc about you over here in Sweden now, been crying my eyes out.
    Best of luck to you both

    //F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your documentery on tv right now in sweden! I hope you and Stu get many more anniversarys to look forward to. Love /Teddy, Sara and ours little dog Armani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirstie!
    Iam just watching the documentary about you. And i just have to go on the net to se if i could found something about you to se how you are doing. Iam so glad to se that you are doing okay and that you and stu are celebrating your 2 anniversary.Wish you all the happiness i life. Happy anniversary .

    all the love from a girl from Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also watched the documentary about you today. It just aired here in Sweden. I'm so happy that you got a donator & that everything went well with the operation & everything! I wish you & your husband the best! :) You both definitely deserve your happily ever after! ♥ I'm adding your clog to my bloglovin now so I can continue following you. Lots of XOXO! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, you have no idea how happy I'm for you both. Much love from France :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Kristie,
    we saw your story yesterday in France, And I hope you fell well now, you are a so beautiful and courageous girl, take car off yourself !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, this is such an incredible blog and it's so inspiring.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow back :)
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete